BMIS recruits facilitators who facilitate in bringing up leaders rather than just followers. We believe in seeking highly qualified individuals with great values & mindsets, good command over English language, who can support our vision to provide an international education.
You can apply if you have the below skillsets:
- Have an excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be an open learner oneself
- Arouse curiosity in all learners, Encourage originality and uniqueness in learners
- Equipped with enquiry skills
- Document yearly, termly and daily lesson plan
- Be reflective
- Advocate ‘Habits of Mind’
- Leading the learners towards self-discovery
- Shows real world applications – learners need to know why they learn what they learn
- Keeps oneself updated with the latest in the field; inspire learners towards the same
- Facilitate incidental and outdoor learning.
- Develop analytical, expressive skills across all stage learners
Hindi teacher should be a native speaker of Hindi, which will allow them to teach students the language in its most authentic form.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and preparing lessons that are engaging and informative
- Incorporating cultural elements of Hindi-speaking countries into lessons
- Encouraging students to practice speaking, reading, and writing Hindi both inside and outside of class