BMIS recruits facilitators who facilitate in bringing up leaders rather than just followers. We believe in seeking highly qualified individuals with great values & mindsets, good command over English language, who can support our vision to provide an international education.
You will work closely with the curriculum & teaching teams.
- Determine and ensure effective maintenance on organized structure of campus.
- Supervise, plan, prioritize, and evaluate the work of campus staff;
- Coordinate work flow and activities among departments or offices;
- Schedule coverage of activities;
- Oversee campus activities to assure proper service levels.
- Analyze all fiscal requirements for campus and execute strategies to achieve the same.
- Ensure adherence to all statutory and regulatory regulations.
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of campus goals and objectives.
- Evaluate campus operations and activities; recommend improvements and modifications
- Prepare various reports on operations and activities
- Recommend improvements in workflow, procedures, and the use of center facilities, equipment, and other resources.
- Organizing and managing school finance.
- Prepare and monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly reports
- Manage all school accounts in accordance with the financial regulations.
- Assist in the preparation for the annual audit, liaising with all parties involved.
- Maintain and oversee all bank accounts including the school’s debit card/s, completing monthly reconciliations and reporting banking errors.
- Be responsible for all elements of cash handling including collections and disbursements, banking and security, fundraising and school trips.
- Be responsible for the completion of the school’s payroll, ensuring all forms including timesheets, new starter/leaver/variation forms and annual returns are submitted within required deadlines.
- Scrutinize and attend to the payment of all invoices and statements of account.
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance of financial records for accounts payable reports and coordination of timely retrieval of documents requested by external auditors.
- Prepare accounts for submission to the school’s auditors, file Income Tax returns.
You can apply if you have the below skillsets:
- Have an excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be an open learner oneself
- Arouse curiosity in all learners, Encourage originality and uniqueness in learners
- Equipped with enquiry skills
- Document yearly, termly and daily lesson plan
- Be reflective
- Advocate ‘Habits of Mind’
- Leading the learners towards self-discovery
- Shows real world applications – learners need to know why they learn what they learn
- Keeps oneself updated with the latest in the field; inspire learners towards the same
- Facilitate incidental and outdoor learning.
- Develop analytical, expressive skills across all stage learners