BMIS recruits facilitators who facilitate in bringing up leaders rather than just followers. We believe in seeking highly qualified individuals with great values & mindsets, good command over English language, who can support our vision to provide an international education.
You will work closely with the curriculum & teaching teams.
- Guide teachers in teaching and learning process.
- Be accountable for the application of learning strategies, ensuring successful implementation in classrooms and maintain our exceptionally high quality teaching.
- To review and revise the structure & different approaches to teaching and uphold the expected pedagogy.
- Ensure excellent professional support for teachers to build essential knowledge & skills to become excellent practitioners.
You will work closely with the curriculum and teaching teams.
- Supports teachers to develop and maintain daily differentiated instructional plans.
- Collect, organize, manage, interpret, and use data effectively to guide differentiated instruction.
- To develop overall elementary curriculum, implement and oversee appropriate academic programs and goals for differentiated learners in the classroom.
- To plan and provide professional learning for teachers to build skills in the areas of gifted identification and differentiation of instruction.
You can apply if you have the below skillsets:
- Have an excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Be an open learner oneself
- Arouse curiosity in all learners, Encourage originality and uniqueness in learners
- Equipped with enquiry skills
- Document yearly, termly and daily lesson plan
- Be reflective
- Advocate ‘Habits of Mind’
- Leading the learners towards self-discovery
- Shows real world applications – learners need to know why they learn what they learn
- Keeps oneself updated with the latest in the field; inspire learners towards the same
- Facilitate incidental and outdoor learning.
- Develop analytical, expressive skills across all stage learners