Our 5 yr old independent readers
Early Literacy skills
- Our research in the field of Early Language acquisition (English) enables us to approach language learning in the same way as any child learns the mother tongue. Our unique approach involves bringing in a lot of listening opportunities first, waiting for the child to consume the vocabulary, observe their readiness to apply the learnt vocabulary and then converse. This helps young ones in gaining mastery over the language.
- Our tiny tots not just ‘speak’ in English, but also ‘think’ in English by the end of our preschool programme. Further mastery is facilitated in the Kindergarten programme.
- Our Literacy programme successfully enables students in becoming ‘Independent Readers’ and ‘Independent Writers’ by the end of Kindergarten programme.
Early Childhood - Brain development
Our International Preschool Programme is the brain-child of the ‘Early Childhood Experts Team’ at Budding Minds. The Experts team keeps themselves abreast with the latest research & findings and the curriculum is constantly updated to facilitate the ‘holistic development’ of the tiny tots.
Our Experts team constantly observes and updates our teaching-learning curriculum and methodology, to meet the outcomes in six key learning areas.
- Language & Literacy
- Problem Solving, Reasoning And Numeracy
- Personal, Social And Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Creative Development
Jolly phonics case study
Budding Minds has taken part in a ‘Case Study’ programme, with the aim to evaluate the learning outcome of the programme, to show other teachers in India what can be achieved with the programme, by highlighting our achievements. It will also show how we have used the programme in practice, to achieve ‘Independent Reading and Early Writing’ by 5 years.